Eat Well Market is a private event, held once a month, where members make food for other members. As a member, you can hang out with friends, and enjoy deliciously healthy food, most of it hand-made or hand-grown locally. Almost everything is organic or better.
The market is held at a gorgeous little camp nestled in the trees, complete with picnic tables and a communal table. Think of it as a camp party with good nosh…
Enjoy foods such as:
- Artisanal breads
- Handmade entrees for vegetarians, carnivores, and anyone who likes to eat(!)
- Traditionally cultured and fermented foods, such as kimchi, kombucha, sauerkraut, and more
- Backyard fruits and veggies from local gardeners
- Specialty jams and preserves
- Healing foods including Ayurvedic, Vegan, WAPF, Raw, Gluten-Free, and more!
- Yummy desserts